Dell is partnering with the Women’s Business Enterprise Council (WBENC) to sponsor an inaugural Women in Technology program to help successful women-owned tech businesses grow even bigger. Geri Stengel's workshop will help participants determine how big they want to grow and how they will get there.
- Where do I want to go? Takes into consideration personal and business goals as well as risk tolerance.
- How will I get there? Expand to new customer segments, expand into to new geographies, develop new product lines, develop something brand new?
- Can I do it? What are the human and capital resources needed? Do I have the processes and infrastructure to make this happen?
- What do I need to know? Analyze of customers, competitors and marketplace to determine SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats) and competitive advantage.
- How will I implement my plan? I will cover this very briefly because this is really what everyone else is covering.